Friday, March 03, 2006

Paradoxical Newmoon

When I take your hand, and tell you stories I always said;
I feel I’m growing older, the growing pain I’ve always fed;
With my loneliness and sorrow, never really had the final say;
To open my heart, its words and no other way;

Now I feel I’m growing older, and every rose has its thorn;
Seems I’m missing the larger picture, and there rises no dawn;
With seconds ticking away, never knew why life is so slow;
Or is it just the seconds, I really don’t know;

But I feel I’m growing older, the loud nebula around my soul;
Always searching the silence, with no path and no goal;
And everytime I hear the footsteps, the longing becomes unbearable;
Some embrace, some touch or some kiss for all the trouble;

Yes I know I’m growing older, life is no more the same;
All the strengths and the weaknesses have all gone lame;
The soothing anger, the comforting sorrow and the heavenly agony;
Have always been with me, now bitterness tastes like honey;

No, that how it’s been, and I have no words to complain;
Played this game too long, now it’s all the same-the pain and the gain;

cg_a

No comments: