Friday, March 03, 2006

Castles in the Wind

Never left alone, never left with solace;

Don’t know why, but can’t recognize this place;

These empty roads, all I do is gaze;

Never really understood, still longing for your embrace;

These springs are warm no more;

Truth, it has made my soul so sore;

Grown deaf, by the silence so deafening;

Grown old, life now has little meaning;

But I don’t regret anymore, can’t remember your face;

Never heard before, never can hear what your heart says;

Tried all the time running from the pain;

Built castles with teardrops, all gone in vain;

Will be courageous, if you pretend you’ve forgiven me;

Grown these walls al alone, beyond which I cannot see;

Would still give up anything, to see your face again;

The cold winds and the winter rain;

Is all I can get for a little relief;

For all the belief…….

I’m left with just a little more than grief;

cg_a

1 comment:

judi said...

I would like to know how to get a copy of your games